Thursday, February 12, 2009

"Urban" by Michael Bartello

Hello again,

So as I was scanning my sketches I also realized that I forgot about some photos I shot in Chicago last year.  The title is lame, I know, but it fits the bill, so whatever.  More photos are still to come, I'm fascinated with the Chicago architecture so that will most likely be the subject.  But who knows what could happen.

Oh yeah...

The students of Flashpoint Academy start their third round of student films soon.  I'm currently working on two films at the moment...

1)  Whitewash,  directed by Bobby Navia.
2)  More than this,  directed by Josh Gort.

I'm the director of photography (cinematographer) on Whitewash, and gaffer on More Than This.  This means that not only will I be extremely busy this next month, but I'll have quite a few photo-blogs to post.  

Anyway, hope you enjoy the following photos, check back soon for more!








Want to see some pretty epic HDR (high dynamic range) photos?  This will blow your mind, nothing screams inspiration to me more than these photos.  Definitely a must see, click the link below.


Oh, and if your a fan of high-speed photography check this out.  Definitely worth taking a look at, just click on the link below.


Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment