Tuesday, February 24, 2009

"Flashing Lights" Part II, by Michael Bartello

Hey everyone,

It's time once again for some more, "Flashing Lights," photos.  There's nothing to special about these photos; they were taken in the car on my way back from Wisconsin.  Some came out pretty nice, others I probably shouldn't of posted, but whatever.  I'll stop talking now, please enjoy, much more is soon to come!











Check back soon for more photos, videos, and photo-blogs!  There's definitely a video on the way that will probably be up in a day or so, make sure you visit back soon!

Oh yeah, before I forget.  What do you all know about fish-tank landscape photography?  My cinematography teacher, Alan Thatcher, sent this link to me, and now I'm passing it on to you all.  Enjoy!


Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment