Thursday, February 5, 2009

Old Skate Photos

Hello again,

I found these pictures lurking within my computer, thought I'd share them with everyone.  These photos range anywhere from a year ago to about three years ago.  I'm sure I'll find more/take more soon.  Enjoy.




Sal Labarbera, getting gnarly off some dude's car.
Photo by:  Michael Bartello


Little Maurico, tearing up the local park.
Photo by:  Michael Bartello


Myself, enjoying Arizona and all it has to offer.
Photo by:  Josh Gort


Myself again, back in the day trying to get down.
Photo by:  Matt Frankland



Just a couple of old pictures.  I'll add more as I get them, which shouldn't be to long, I think we're going skating this weekend so I'll try to remember to take some.  Hopefully I'll come across another gnarly sunset soon and snag a photo, I've been getting into those lately for some reason.  

Also, I should have another photo-blog coming soon, I believe one of those is over-due.  Be sure to check back soon, I'm going to be adding an old skateboard edit I made featuring some Arizona footage. 


Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment