Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My First Student Film

Hello again,

Here is my very first student film that I've done at my school, Flashpoint Academy.  When I was writing it I had a whole story line to go with it, however, some of my actors fell through unfortunately.  Therefore, last minute I changed the whole meaning of the film.  Rather than convey a story, I decided to concentrate on all visuals and let the audience come up with their own story for it.  
The footage Ryan Berena and myself shot is all located within downtown Chicago, mostly within the loop during the winter months of 2008, and featuring Michael Falco. Yes, we froze while shooting this, but it came out better than expected surprisingly.  Please note that I plan to go back and re-edit the footage sometime in the future.  I'll stop talking now, please pardon the incorrect aspect ratio and enjoy the first cut of my first student film, Socialize.



No comments:

Post a Comment