Saturday, January 24, 2009

Finally...

Aloha everyone,

So after being without my digital camera for quite some time, I'm finally getting back into the groove and snapping some pictures.
This means two things...

1.  More Chicago photography.
2.  Photo Blogs!

Everyday ends up being an adventure in some way or another.  Especially since we've started filming for this documentary, life as been everything but normal.  So now that I got my camera up and running, I can share these experiences through various photographs and brief captions.  Should be quite entertaining so say the least...I look forward to seeing what comes out of this.


For example...



This is Tony.  He likes having good times.



This is Tony 30 minutes later...still having good times.



See Tony, and many more in, February, a skate doc.

I'm hoping to get some videos uploaded on here by the end of the weekend.  Photo blog's and new sketches of mine, coming soon!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment