Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Finally Another Post

Hey everyone,

So it's been close to forever since I've last updated my blog... not because I have nothing to say or show, but because I've been incredibly busy ever since graduating Flashpoint Academy.

After graduating Flashpoint Academy I was lucky enough to score a sweet internship over at Rockit Ranch Productions... Chicago's premier restaurant and entertainment development company, specializing in the creation, marketing and management of some of the city's top venues including it's latest concept, the new asian restaurant Sunda, as well as the Underground nightclub and the ever - popular Rockit Bar & Grill.

Yes I know what you may be thinking. Why would a film major want to intern at a production company that doesn't focus on film? Well the answer is simple... Chicago 2016 Olympic bid! CEO, Billy Dec, serves on the Chicago 2016 Olympic Committee as Director of Cultural Relations. Billy is currently working on a project where he goes around town, of course with yours truly and my partner in crime Ryan Berena, and interviews celebrities on why Chicago is so great and why the Olympics should be hosted here. Ryan and I filmed and edited these interviews so it's been a wild and crazy experience meeting all these celeb's face to face.

Anyway... the videos have just started being released today, starting off with Jimmy Fallon, Michelle Williams, and Shaun Hayes. There will be one celebrity interview released once a day until October 2, 2009, when the decision between Chicago, Toyko, Rio, and Madrid is made. So be sure to check them out! For any and all information on this, please visit Billy Dec's blog at... www.aChicagoThing.com

The work has not ended, Ryan and I both have at least 50+ celebrity interviews to edit, so the work has just begun. Be sure to check back for additional updates, I'm going to try to update as much as I possibly can.

Did I mention the celeb interview release party this thursday, August 20, 2009, at Rockit Bar and Grill located in River North on Hubbard St.... Check it out, come by, 20$ donation at the door, 7-9pm open bar, good times, see you there!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment