Thursday, May 14, 2009

Flashpoint Academy Portfolio

Hello again,

So I finally have a spot on the Flashpoint Academy website!  Me and the rest of the school that is...

Check it, click the link below to see my reel, which is already featured on my blog, and my resume, which is not already featured on my blog.  


Flashpoint did a great job with these online portfolios which feature students reels/work samples, resumes, email, and even links to personal websites/blogs.  Special thanks to Rachel Landry and Audrey Welling for putting together everyones portfolio, and an extra special thanks to Peter Hawley for pushing me to get it done sooner rather than later.  

Click the link below to access the portfolios for all four disciplines.


On a side note... hurray for warm, sunny weather!  

Hopefully this portfolio will help me get employed.... we'll see... fingers crossed.  I hope to have some photos to share with you all by the weekend, stay tuned for more updates!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment