Saturday, March 28, 2009

Tonight The Prom Music Video

Hello again,

Told you I'm back on track, look at that, three post's in two days... 

Anyway...

So a couple weeks ago Paul Matian contacted me about shooting a music video for the band, Tonight The Prom.  Tonight The Prom is a local Chicago band that is quickly gaining notice in the public eye.  You can check them out at... TTP's Myspace - CLICK HERE!

My sister, family, and friends are all down for TTP, so when I was offered a chance to be the director of photography, or cinematographer, on their first music video I immediately became willing.  On top of that, Paul Matian is a gnarly dude, and I've been wanting to work with Paul for quite some time.

Paul and I grew up in the same neighborhood.  We both enjoy hockey, skateboarding, film, and unknowingly we both ended up going to the same school, Flashpoint Academy.  The only difference being, of course, is that Paul works there, while I'm just a student.  Here are some production stills from the shoot, enjoy!

Oh yeah, I stole these pictures off Paul's blog.  Check out Paul's blog by either clicking the link on the right side, or just simply CLICK HERE!



The band, Tonight The Prom.

Paul and I working out our most challenging shot.

We had a pretty good sized external monitor.

Latter dolly = GNAR.

Hair malfunction. 

Filming in progress.

Once we got going, we got going.

Why not?

The crew!


Stay tuned for additional updates, music video coming soon!

Thanks!

1 comment: